Shower Restoration FAQ - Rescue Pro Clean
- Remove any personal items, such as toiletries and bath accessories, from the shower area.
- Clear the shower floor and walls of any loose items or debris.
- We recommend waiting at least 24 hours before using the shower to allow the restoration materials to fully cure and set.
- This waiting period ensures the best results and longevity of the restored shower.
- Our team takes utmost care during the restoration process to minimize any potential damage.
- We use protective measures to safeguard your bathroom fixtures, such as faucets, handles, and walls, from any accidental damage.
- The duration of the restoration process depends on the size and condition of the shower.
- Typically, a standard-sized shower can be restored within a few hours.
- Please contact us immediately if you have any concerns or notice any issues with the restored shower.
- We strive for customer satisfaction and will promptly address any questions or problems that may arise.
Please turn on all lights and open blinds before arrive. We can't clean what we can't see and having plenty of light ensures we can do the best cleaning possible for you.
Please leave a space in your driveway closest to the entry of your home for our vehicle.
We accept Cash, Check, or Debit/Credit Cards.